Sinister: for once, nothing!!

sweetie something sweetie_something at xxx.com
Tue Mar 28 21:30:54 BST 2000

sinister

i had another b&s related dream  :)

i dont remember exactly how it went but there was 3 parts to it (in no
particular order); part 1= art, part 2= the shop and part 3= the game.
actually now that ive wrote it up, it must have went in that order. :)

===============
part 1=art
===============
me and some of my people were in this shopping place it was quite a small
place and i was wandering along talking to my friends when i heard one of
the people talking about talking to honey on the phone. i hadnt noticed this
person b4 that point but he  i was walking along alone with him. and i said
when i heard honeys voice all i could think about was a small shop that sold
paintings with small framed paintings all over the walls. i looked to my
left and that very shop was there, the walls were burgandy/red and the
lights were off so it was closed and the walls had small paintings (all
smaller than 1' long and 0.5' high). the shop was on a a ramp/slope which
was leading up to a different part of the centre, which leads onto...
===============
part 2=the shop
===============
then i was back with my friends. we went up this slope/ramp to an upstairs
bit and there was some wee weird shops selling cool stuff. but there was one
shop in particular i was looking for- there was a b&s shop!
after going into a very wee shop that was like the sock shop or whatever it
is in buchanan galleries that sold jewellery etc we saw that the b&s shop
was directly across from it. it was quite big and had  quite alot of clothes
(mainly indie style) in it. it also had other stuff although i dont remember
what.
then for some reason i was sitting on a bench inside the shop and this guy
came over to me and we chatted (cant remember what about) but i do remember
him quoting off b&s lines with various speech impediments.
then i was after a few badges so i asked the guy behind the counter if they
had any badges. he was early 20's and had long light brown hair (which was
very lovely and shiney i must say) that was tied back he seemed quite
surprised/excited that i had asked and rushed to into the wee store room
behind the counter which i could see into. he took a can off of a shelf and
proceeded to rip it open and in it were 6 badges, he said they were his own
and i was to have them. i only remember what 1 of them looked like, it was
red with at the top 3 or 5 gold stars.
then we went outside the centre which leads onto...
===============
part 3=the game
===============
we went outside and i ws still examining my new badges, and there was some
sort of game show going on, and i think the people partaking in it were
sinister, but im not sure. anyway there was a square area with a fence built
around it and the 4 fence panels were about 6' high and each bar painted a
different colour and u had to kick away the colours that didnt make the
colour of a cup of tea, which i did. and i remember wondering 'why?'.
and then i must have woke up coz thats all i remember.

i could be dreaming(oh yes)
sweetie
xox

for all it was