Sinister: a small, but interesting story, read it for a cheap thrill...........maybe

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 28 22:37:23 BST 2000

Lucy turned away as he said the words she had dreaded hearing.  She did not
want to give him the pleasure of seeing her cry, but as the familiar salty
taste ran down her cheek and onto her lips, she knew she was fighting a
losing battle.  Her mother's words rang through her head,  "Lucy, be happy
to be you.  Don't worry about him.  If he can't see and/or deal with what a
wonderful person you are, then he is certainly a fool. Boys come and go but
you will remain to be a fantastic human being.  Don't worry, so fine fellow
will realize this soon enough, but in the meantime, don't worry about it.
Have fun being you."  It was no use, no matter how hard she tried to believe
them, the words just were not enough.  The tears were in full flow now,
pouring down her cheeks like waterfalls.  She walked off, away from him,
down the corridor and past the cold, Spartan rooms.  He called back to her,
but she ignored him, and continued her slightly faltering pace down the
straight corridor.  "If I can make it to the door, I'll be okay, just don't
turn around", she thought to herself, but she could feel the urge to look at
him one more time.  She stopped, and when she turned around she saw him once
again, and she felt a twinge of uncertainty.  Should she go back?  Should
she beg him for another chance?  The questions swam around her brain, and
she felt as if her head would explode if she didn't do something.  The anger
grew inside of her, like the mercury climbing up a thermometer in the middle
of July.  Her pulse began to race, she felt her face growing redder and
hotter and she could feel something, some sort of primal scream travelling
up her throat until she could hold it in no longer.  She threw her arms to
her sides, took a deep breath and screamed.(scroll down...........)

"JUDY IS A DICK SLAP!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone stopped and stared.  He was stood at the top of the corridor now,
with a puzzled expression on his face.  She felt her anger and fear subside,
and she slowly turned around and walked out the door.  He turned around
also, scratched his head and thought,  "what the hell is a dick slap, and
more to the point, who is Judy?"
by littlebelle  28/03/2000

Y'see ladies and gentlemen, Struan's world domination is almost complete as
this scene from my already over active imagination proves.

PS  in my Oscars speech I want to thank Molly for the "mother's" words, my
mam, dad, *sob* my late, grate pet rabbit, jeepster webchat, #sinister,
belle and sebastian, looper, idlewild, cotton wool, candyfloss, *sniffle*,
my beautiful hometown of sinister village *insert weeping noises here* where
I am a trainee in the record store with limited (i.e. no) copies of Legal
Man, get it while you can, and God, amen brothers and sisters!

I do apologise for this post, I have just come home after three hours
babysitting and i di not understand what has come over me.....*ahem*....

i reply and politely stare back
iDLEWiLD