Sinister: rendezvous with rama

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 29 03:08:28 BST 2000

Sweet Sinister-folk,

I just love that word: Raahhhmahhhhh...I haven't read the book..I didn't
even know of it.But now I must,just for the title!
boring bit:I've been away for a while so I believe there are some mails and
stuff oweing to some of you.Be patient my delicate petals,and one day we
will rejoice in your intoxicating fragrance.I have had to adopt the
hard-working spirit, if I want anything in life.Or,more importantly,if I
want to be having summer fun.It will all be worth it.

Be ye strong...let not your hands be weak:
for your work shall be rewarded.

Gosh,I want to comment on the titles of the albums and singles but is that
old news already? Fold Your Hands...sounds like a lyric FROM a Belle and
Sebastian song.I find it very sweet that Struan-Doll wanders the toilets of
Glasgows for artistic inspiration.He's gotten a couple of things from
graffitti,hasn't he? Le Pastie and stuff? Ok,and I think the proper term is
actually Dick Smack. Well,thats what friends call you when you're being an
idiot.Around here,anyways. We shoudln't be shocked that Struan has a potty
mouth.He has used the word 'wank' after all,and surely that is
naughty,although not as controversial as he is getting.I think he's just
trying to get out attention, ha ha..naughty boy! Sure,he looks the innocent
flower,but those ones are always the worst.Plus,the stories I've told you.I
didn't make those up you know! I share those with my fellow sinister
brothers & sisters. He really did slither out of the forest after football
practice one night, when I was with fellow girl-champion and sinisterine
yenoH.And we've all heard the stories from fans spying him frolicking around
in capes and feathered hairdos,kinky whip in hand.Don't pretend you don't
already know this!

brenda wrote the funniest thing:
>hey did anybody else who was at  Bowlie  abandon the B&S show at the final
>hour for a blast of Godspeed!?  we did (for a myriad of reasons, including
>the anal freak chick in front of us going "ssh" when we accidentally
>laughed uncontrollably at her playing of the "air trumpet"  uh-huh)

And that made me laugh and imagine the air-trumpeting. Oh  B&S fans---
you're one of a kind,thats for sure!

I also was laughing at the stories of the "hard" boy that Jen-Owl gave a
good smacking.Hurrah!Theres a guy like that here,he always picks on the
quiet ones in class,but he's so stupid,he doesn't even realise how
dick-smackish he sounds.The insults aren't even funny!If you stump him with
a witty insult (a waste- he usually can't understand them) he'll just be
like 'You're gay' Oh,ok then,let me just make out with the girl in front of
me, then we'll see whats what! Guys like that always crumple when you
comment on their sexual repression and/or phobias.

hot wax & kisses,
gutter-girl genevieve