Sinister: to infinity and beyond... the teenaged years

yellow bananas freezebum at xxx.com
Wed Mar 29 03:36:20 BST 2000

hello.
this is my 3rd unimaginative post to the list. but i thought i should post
something today, since

(a)it's the 2nd last day of my teenaged life (if i'm not wrong, someone else
on the list is facing the same erm... predicament).

(b)i dreamt that eric cartman called kenny a dick slap.

(c)i have a silly and useless management presentation in 2 hours, which
makes me unnecessarily, unfortunately and excessively nervous, so i feel
compelled to moan to the list.

it's weird to be turning 20, since i still feel 12. a magpie told me that
since u never know anything until u're past 18, i'm technically speaking,
only 2. the difference is that when i was 12, i never felt like a kid, and
never dreamt of being 20, but now that i'm 20, i'm aware that i feel like a
kid and i always dream of being 12.

i am very excited about the new record. i'm sure it's going to be a dick
slap, in a positive sense of speaking. it's going to be a few months though,
so i'll let my excitement grow, "like chocolate melting in ur mouth". or
something like that someone else said. i'm bad at remembering names. it
won't be long though. i mean, i've waited 20 years to turn 20.

i have to put on my proleteriat pants now.

huey

ps. the new eels record is lovely. my first copy was unfortunately stolen,
but i shall have it replaced. soon. anyway, it's lovely, like daisies in a
galaxy, like diamonds through honey. now who said that?