Sinister: its a long, long way down

Scampi timothy at xxx.net
Wed Mar 29 10:05:43 BST 2000

Talking about the age thing, I think that the most depressing age is 21.  I
happened to find a biology text book under a bench in victoria coach station
once, and as I had to wait another hour for the coach, had read all the
'london to wherever you want to go to, for less' leaflets and was generally
extremely bored, I started to turn the pages, as you do.  I definitely
wouldn't recommend the book for inclusion in the bookshop.  Anyway, there
was a section at the front of the book which was entitled "Amazzzzing facts
about YOU!" and it  said that the age of peak sexual performance for men was
21, so at this moment in time I should be in the prime of my existance - it
is a downhill slope from now on.  I should be dancin' and a romancin' all
the time at the moment, cus tomorow I will be geriatric.  How miserable is
that?  From what I could gather, the only positive thing about being older
than 21 is that you have still got another 3 years to go on your young
persons railcard, and you can stand for parliment - hooray!  That makes it
all better then.

love and pensions,
scampi.x