Sinister: a "nice" story

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 29 12:31:18 BST 2000

Hello List,
Well, I still can't understand why Tigermilk is always fresh and bright as a
spring morning, even after listening it 10000000 times, but anyway that is
no the point.

I was thinking today about how I discovered B&S, it was a "coincidence day",
so i thought I tell you about it.
So it was about 2 1/2 years ago, one of my friend brought me to Helene's
flat, a girl I didn't know at all. (tiny coincidence, if you translate my
name it's the same as hers) Anyway, we were here sitting, drinking a bit and
blablating, when she played IYFS on her stereo. I found it good, and as she
was nice and the first impression was good for both of us, she left me the
CD cos she was out the next day for a week of holiday.
And...she was killed by a car two days later while crossing a street. I
didn't know her, but it was a bit of a shock, well she was 18 like I used
to, and I suppose that kind of thing is always a bit of a shock...
I didn't know her or her family or boyfriend or whoever, so IYFS stayed with
me and that was the beginning of my B&S addiction.
It sounds a bit "brrr" and unusual, I know, but well that's what happened...

last thing: I would be glad to receive by email any ideas and places for
going out in London (is this my first list abuse? I hope not but if it is
I'm sorry :), as I am quite new around here...thanks!!

Oh and Jason, answering your question, I lost my virginity with Ben Harper's
firts album "welcome to the cruel world", which is quite a good title to do
it I think.

Love and kisses to you all
Elena