Sinister: Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:59:33 +0100

Chris_t_opher chris_t_opher at xxx.com
Wed Mar 29 18:06:46 BST 2000

Hello

    I've decided to sit down (makes a change) and write something.

Kenneth said:::
"One of my friends is really uptight about all these things, he
would hate a "townie" to guts even if that guy hasn't done anything
wrong.. but I actually quite admire townies in a way that they can
go to a really bad nightclub and has a good time, which surely shows
great tolerance... but I don't like those who thinks that they have
to wear Ben Sherman shirts to stay alive."

    Firstly, virtually all townies have done something wrong. They're
abusive, obnoxious, impolite and too obsessed with themselves to be nice
people. If i left that paragraph there, i'd get loads of replies saying im
stereotyping. So, i will add that there are probably a few townies who are
ok. I've just never met one.

    Secondly, i like bad nightclubs. Only when i'm drunk, mind. I'm just
amused by bad dancing. Whenever i go out with friends, townies nearly always
want to fight us because we do t o w n i e d a n c i n g. You should try it.
Just pretend you're describing (with the use of your hands only) a big fish,
a smaller fish, two cars colliding and then a small fish again. If you want
a demonstration, you'll have to meet me.

    Oh, and Ben Sherman shirts. I've never had one cos they're not designed
for me. They're designed for short, slightly overweight townies with very
short legs. The *anti-me*, you could say!

    I was think yesterday (makes a chance (again)). I think that girls go on
dates more than boys. And i think i know why. Firstly, girls are more
attractive (sorry damo). But more importantly, there are more shy boys who'd
never ask girls out on dates than vica versa. So, the boys who do have to
confidence to ask girls out get loads of dates with loads of different
girls. But, shy boys dont want to ask girls out. And because it is
(traditionally custom) for boys to ask girls out on dates, these boys dont
get many offers. The only way they do end up on dates is if they are really
really deeply in love and dont feel any embarrassment or if they get asked
out by girls. I cant remember the last time i heard about a girl asking a
boy out on a date tho. Maybe it's because people around here are so
repressed. Or maybe this is the standard formula for "girls+boys+dates".
Anyway, my mind is back in my head so dont be affraid.

Someone who shall remain anonymous said:::
"I first fell in love with B+S when I read the story on the inside cover
of Tigermilk. It was as if their happiness at finding each other was somehow
my own, and even if their music had been terrible (which it is certainly
not!) I would have loved them just for telling me their story."

Have we got ANOTHER winner?
If you're reading this, dear, email me.

    Also, people seem to have started using mIRC commands in their sinister
post.
/me thinks this is utterly pointless and hopes it will stop soon. <ENTER>
Tweelyrics.

    That's me done for a while.....
    Chris_t_opher

PS. Anyone know the broadcast date for the new Peel Session? Knowing my
luck, i probably missed it.