Sinister: GAH!

Steven Kado steven.kado at xxx.ca
Thu Mar 30 05:47:32 BST 2000

yes,

GAH!

eat it if you don't like it.

the shame of everything is that the two listpeople i tried to rouse are both
unavailable, jill is in the nursery and ben's email account is full.

screw em.

heh heh heh.

i'm terribly affraid i may have stepped in some doo doo by drunkenly trying
to fascillitate a match between a friend and an acquaintance.  i actually
feel awful, really awful about it.
but i feel awful anyway because i have a stomach flu and periodically i have
to run from where i am to where i vacate my bowels (in a little bucket with
a tea towel over it) then i have to run out to the cess pit and get rid of
the whole thing....tsk.  and those orphans keep getting in my way and the
bucket sloshes everywhere.  fucking orphans.

so thanks to llaurallllew for bigging me up to the list....glad to see that
steves are coming up around these parts.

books:  i like proust.  for real, its fine stuff.  i'm on the fourth part
now and its got this neat-o protracted thing with insects fertilizing plants
and gay sex...it rocks. whew.

and also, llllllllauralllllllllllllew...have you even seen ZARDOZ?

 I CHALLENGE ALL LISTMEMBERS TO SEE ZARDOZ!
do it now!  it will change your life.  if only so that if you ever meet sean
connery or john boorman you can blackmail them with the knowledge that
you've seen their worst film ever, the other option is that it will make you
join a cult.

but you won't join the cult, because their drummer ran away to join guns n
roses and has his own signiature line of drumsticks made by easton.  you
might be allowed to join james last's voodoo party band tho'.....now there's
a man who knows his business, that james last, not like the murdoch twat who
goes off writting all this dickslap poopoonaanaa.

try seeing zardoz on a triple bill with persona and santa sangre.  good for
the mind and body! yes.

then play the supermarioland gameboy cartridge and get to the easter island
level....easter island is sad, the small indigenous population live in
settlements that they've errected from the waste produced by the colonial
types, it is ingenious and an example of a no-waste packaging paradigm in
action, unfortuntately its also squalid.  poor easterisland people, at least
they don't have mysterious collosal stone heads plaguing them.....

oh wait.

i promised myself i'd watch twitch city.  but i forgot.
does anyone here know cakewalk proffessional? i have these questions you
see.....

um so this was a big post of nothing, but at least I mentioned murdoch.
ususally i don't get around to that kind of thing.

i hope there are no terribly offended orphans on the list, i meant orphans
in a more dickensian context.

sttttn ktto