Sinister: wonderful birthday presents from splendid friends

robert smith strappingarab at xxx.com
Thu Mar 30 20:10:38 BST 2000

hello

i'm in a smashing mood right now. i got the greatest b&s related prezzie for
my birthday. ok it was 6 weeks late but i can forgive him because of the
imagination he's shown. the he is my bestest friend in the world jon sutton,
and the prezzie was a tigger from the disney store with an empty carton of
milk attached to it. its tigger milk. geddit?

i'm just going to say la la a few times before i go.

la la la la la la la la la

bye