Sinister: me and my stupid epileptic fits

Pulpbot at xxx.com Pulpbot at xxx.com
Fri Mar 31 03:57:54 BST 2000

Sperm donors,

Someone mentioned the outstanding Jim O'Rourke ep ... I bought it just for
the title, which does seem to be a mathematical impossibility since there's
no halfway to three people except 1.5 so, what does he have, himself and a
women's torso? Math majors, help me out here. I'm not I could get into a
three-way with body parts missing, unless of course I still had the arms of
sex.
Yep, that's all I had to say in my annual post.
Jennifer