Sinister: The Digital Revolution

Ian McKinney the_gibber at xxx.com
Fri Mar 31 12:28:08 BST 2000

Hello Folks,
Ah, the digital age. A couple of weeks ago my dad got sky digital for all
the sport channels. Being a techno-sceptic at heart, I had my doubts. But
then I found a really grate channel, M2, dedicated to all things indie and
groovie. What's more, you can go to their website and program an hour of
videos! Yes, your own hour long music program! So, go to www.m2europe.com
regularly until my program is scheduled. It WILL be. Oh yes. An hour of B&S,
Joy Division, Pixies etc etc.

Afore ye go, I must comment on the show I saw last night. Sigur Ros were
undoubtedly the most moving band I have ever seen. Never before has a band
literally brought tears to my eyes. Then godspeed ybe played. A HUGE band.
epic soundscapes and what have you, but I was so drunk by the time they came
on, their set is a bit of a blur. I just spent the hour eyes closed, swaying
gently.

Anyhoo, that's my two cents.
Bye,
Ian.