Sinister: mick cookes timing with music is better than his timing with anouncements.

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 31 21:58:03 BST 2000

me again I'm affraid.
just a few comments.

Mick popped up to say
Here's details of two forthcoming Amphetameanies gigs:

Saturday 1st April
The Royal Sword
Stirling

hmmmm the amphetameanies playing a gig exactly 200 yards from where I stay
at uni, maybe I should go along,
oh bugger no
they come on stage at exactly the time that I will be leaving Stirling in
order to go back to my horrid home town for a week. This can mean only one
thing, one of the glasgow lot is gonna have to put me up and put up with
me when they play nice n sleazy's. Kind offers greatfully  (or even
GRATEfully) received.

feather boa said
i lost my virginity (to a man!!!) while watching debbie does dallas (1 and
2),
so that i could learn how to give a blow job.  is it any wonder i'm gay?
*s*

which made me think of two questions
1) if she had to lose her virginity to a guy why couldn't it have been a
nice guy like she deserved rather than someone who had her watch that in
order to gain the necessary skills?
2) When does a lesbian lose her virginity?
oh and a third question
3) why do I think of these stupid questions?

OK you can relax now, have a good week without me.
love
    owen

PS. to the girl who made me smile,
 a kiss,
 dark and long,
 you know who you are.

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon