Sinister: Watching trees decompose.

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Mon May 1 13:25:53 BST 2000

THE GREATEST ROCK AND ROLL SWINDLE
B&S selling out, oh dear what will you lot think of next. Selling out is
not something you do by becoming popular, or famous, or rich. Selling out
is what happens when you start making music which you don't particularly
like just because it will make you popular, famous and rich. Last time I
checked, songs about being raped (the chalet lines) did not fall into the
category of popular appeal. I don't think we need to worry just yet.

SCARY GIRLS
yep, they scare the hell out of me. They used to scare me by being strange
mysterious creatures floating through the world as if they were on a
different plane of reality than me. I had an inability to talk to them and
they weren't too bothered by that fact. Now they scare me differently
though, They come and talk to me, try to sleep with me, just so much meat.
My girlfriend scares me most of all, I'm not used to being liked so much,
seeing someone smile just 'cos I've walked into the room. Its unsettling,
I think I might have to break it of with her, I don't want to be the focus
of attention, I'm not worthy of it and I'm not responsible enough to be
her dream.

FINISHING UNIVERSITY
Chris Paluch's last mail had stuff in about leaving uni in a few weeks, go
re-read it and then pretend that I wrote it 'cos that's what I would have
said if I was half as elequent as him. (now don't get big headed Chris)
speaking of uni I managed to hand in 30,000 words on friday so no more
coursework for me, ever. Just two exams and then I'm free to be...erm ...
unemployed.

GLASGOW ON SATURDAY
I'll see some of you there if I can get some money from somewhere by then,
believe it or not I'm due a grant check soon (yes they give me some of my
grant with two weeks left at uni and only two exams to do, I've been so
poor for the rest of the year) so If it's cleared in time I'll be there
with some lovely cake or something.

RANDOM LYRICS TO SHOW WHAT A COOL GUY I AM BY BEING INTO COOL MUSIC
I don't need to worry cos I wrote the end myself,
and there's no fame and fortune,
cos love scares them both away.

Damon and Naomi, 'we're not there'

THE DEATH OF HUGH GRANT
Well its been months since anyone told me I look like hugh grant so I
guess it wasn't true and I was right all along, I do look more like shaggy
from scooby doo. Strangely though I've now been told that I look like Ruud
van whatsit who Man U were going to pay 19 million for before his knee
disintegrated. Hey sir alex, my knee's fine, give me the job.

bye,
owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon