Sinister: girls ARE scary

Glen glen.mitchell at xxx.com
Mon May 1 18:21:41 BST 2000

I am very confused. Last night at the beach the girlfriend of one of my best
mates started flirting with me. Stuff like randomly putting her arm round
me, saying I was really sweet etc etc. Now I had never really noticed it
before, but she suddenly became very attractive to me. This worries me,
obviously as she is taken. I think. My friend and her may not even be going
out anymore, they never really spend time together or anything. Then today
as we were playing football at the park she came down and started talking to
these other boys she knows. I was quite *jealous*. Why? I am hoping I was
just feeling that way as she was giving me attention last night but not
today. But whenever she does give me attention I don't feel comfortable. Why
must girls be this way? Why must I be this way?

Sorry to bore you with my silly stories, but I'm bored.

Glen