Sinister: "First Post" is an accurate, if uninspired subject.

Iain Radcliffe iaradcliffe at xxx.com
Mon May 1 22:30:00 BST 2000

Hello folks,
I've decided to emerge, like Mole, blinking into the glare of exposure to
the list - however warm and friendly its embrace.
I hope you tolerate this kind of pretentiousness (Yes, of course you do.)
Quite.
I'm annoyed, because I was all set to go to the Glasgow meet-up, to find
some people who actually appreciate B & S. I was going to bring scotch eggs
and pop in a glass bottle (refundable to the tune of of 20 English p).
It's quite unusual for me to have any sort of plan fur das wochenende in
advance 'n' all.
But alas, on checking the work diary this morning through the glazed eyes of
a weekend dominated by late nights and bad videos, I discovered that I have
to work Friday night and Saturday...merde et aussi triste.
But at least I get Thursday off.
What a prospect. Thursday in sunny Perth. I know nobody, so I think I'll
just buy a haircut and watch some paint dry. Maybe indulge in some wanton
act of vandalism in the name of anarchist revolution.
Maybes no.
I used to go to Uni in Edinburgh, and met all my friends there, so now I've
got a job in Perth and am living with my parents again.
It's ok, if slightly boring and lonely occassionally.
Still, I can amuse myself with music, books/films, daydreaming, cocoa, and
all the delightful sinister post.
Oh yes, content. Legal man is bluddy grate (?) and does sound like
Eurotrash.
If anyone is thinking of going to T in the Park, do they fancy meeting up ?
I get free tickets from work, but not a complimentary person to go with
them, so some company would be nice.
Right, that would seem to cover it.
I'm off to finish my song about Anna Kournikova, the sulky Russian starlet.
Night, night.
Love Iain