Sinister: "Sarcasm and the Great Beyond": a post in three parts

adam dobrodt adam_dbt at xxx.com
Mon May 1 23:35:11 BST 2000

(first: my name was first Adam Dobrodt, then adam d,
and now adam dobrodt again, but in lower case letters,
just so you don't think there are 6 adams on the list)

HELLO SINISTER PEOPLE!

first, some responses:

julie said: "If I survive these fookin' final exams, I
promise I'll never skip class again.  Bloody hell."

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY

slightly before this, chris paluch said: "Sorry for
this long semi personal letter, but I kinda felt it
was necessary in some way.  Sorry for saying sorry."

i do this all the time, saying sorry for saying sorry
and then you catch yourself doing it twice and then
need to apologize for saying it in the first place and
then stutter and say something like, "i'm
sorr...er...i didn't mean to say sorr...er...fuck!"
and it leaves people staring at you and you then turn
red and smile funny and change the subject. hmmm.

SIBLINGS

are any of your siblings on this list?  just wondering
cause my brother recently subscribed and is in the
nursery.  of course this means we can all mock him and
possibly slander his name before he gains a voice and
make a grand time of it all in the process!  his name
is david/dave and he was introduced to b+s by ME.
thank you. you're welcome.

LEGAL MAN

bluddy grate

B+S SELLING OUT

*giggles*
hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee.
no chance.

B+S BECOMING POPULAR

possibly maybe (probably not)

IMPORTANT NOTICE

recently, people have been getting confused over
whether something i write is me trying to be
sarcastic.  such as when i compliment someone.  in
light of this, i have devised a system to tell whether
i am being sarcastic (anyone can pick this up if they
want to).  when i am being sarcastic i will start the
phrase with

^^

and end it with

^^

such as:
^^gee, its a fine day for bundling up and building
snow forts and snowmen and making snow angels!^^
you see, it is actually quite warm and i am wearing a
t-shirt.  sarcasm.

and with that i end my post.

thank you,
hugs and kisses,
adam d.

ps. name-dropping mention of: WILL PORTER
(that should make him happy)

PPS.  ^^it sure is grate that i am not in the middle
of nowhere wisconSIN and can meet up with lots of
sinisterites for a picnic!^^