Sinister: The owls are like, totally not what they seem.

Keith Watson k.watson at xxx.uk
Mon May 1 23:39:19 BST 2000

Hello again list... two posts in a month can't be bad, beats the twice an
hour rate I used to keep up.

Julie is worried that when she and Megan come over that auntkeith is going
to try and slip her a chimney apparently. I wouldn't worry about that, I'm a
super polite sort of a person, and Mr.Honey imbues "auntkeith" my evil aunt,
with extra-saucy qualities not normally present in me - whilst sober at
least.

I'm coming down to London like Dick Whittington on Wednesday, so I guess
I'll see some of you around. In fact I may be coming down to rule, like Ken
Livingstone or whatever, so watch out.

Nice to see the Duke back writing to the list too. It's good having the odd
famous person around, like when Henry Thomas from E.T. was on the list.

I joined Henry Thomas's email list in retaliation at that time, but it was
rubbish. All that happened was after about a month someone wanted to sell
Henry's domain www.henrythomas.com . Never mind Henry, you should rejoin the
sinister list - you've got friends here.

Keith.