Sinister: countdown...

brand new shoes secretmysterydate at xxx.com
Mon May 1 23:44:08 BST 2000

quickly, as this will have very little b+s in it at all...

i am in my last week of classes as an undergrad. it is fab. and oh how the
work now seems completely unrelated to school, my senior show taking placing
long after final grades will be done and gone, the search for a fab
warehouse space begins and the tickets, so lovely and new, to across the
sea, have arrived.
i am on pins and needles waiting to change my personal ID info from
"student" to "unemployed".  :)

alright, so b+s related... any news on whether i will catch the gang on
their US tour, if I am gone from may25th to july 25th? any ideas? I am
scared. if anyone sees them and talks to them, tell them to wait for me...

if anyone wants to meet up while i am in london, in late may or early june,
before i run off to greece and other locations across the continent, they
should let me know how to contact them. i am very nice and not a psychopath,
i will by you a drink, if i have cookies on me at the time, i will share
them, so let me know. i would love to meet some of you lovely people... :)

ummmm...

for pittsburgh/near pittsburgh folk, the Ready Set, my little indi-pop
project, will be playing on May 19th. I will let you know the address, it
will be, coincidentally, at the reception for my show. (obviously, this is
not a real gig, we have only practiced three times, and i organized it, but
i promise, we are super good :)   )

mmm
on the topic of selling out... i don't think they will and until i hear
"stars of track and field" behind some nike advert, and they all get
matching white suits and a DJ spinning behind them, i won't believe it. i
didn't look down on liz phair or tracy chapman or pj harvey when they all
had their moments of popularity, and i wouldn't think of it for our lovely
b+s. when something is quality, we should be glad when everyone gets a
chance to appreciate it. i don't think they will change for the scene, b/c
it is doing what they do that makes them so lovely. or something, that was
kind of redundant, but you understand. anyway.
love to all of you.
yours
sam