Sinister: Half-nickel: moved to tears a second time . . .

Will Porter porterww at xxx.edu
Tue May 2 03:35:32 BST 2000

. . . by the weighty fact of having been moved to tears the first.

Julie (isn't she delightful? I'm so glad she's taken to posting.) said:
> Next, I'd like to say some nice things about WILL PORTER.  Will Porter
> is so sweet, isn't he??  And so smart!  He's going to have his master's
> degree in a few weeks, you know.  Smart, generous, well educated,
> handsome...

For which I must thank her for being the loveliest liar in the world.

She continues:
> why, he's the type of boy my mother always told me to marry!
> He is, indeed, the Agent Cooper to my Audrey Horne.

To which I can only respond (in my best Kylie Minogue voice), "I should be
so lucky."

I had a job interview today.  It didn't go well, which is too bad because
the job for which I was interviewing sounded interesting and paid a lot.

HURRY UP PLEASE ITS TIME

I'm almost done with school.  At least this particular iteration.  I keep
finding graduate programs that sound interesting.  Like the Popular
Culture program at Bowling Green.
So here I am, stuck in the middle, where dogs go on with their doggy life,
where one stumbles over the bramble of 'blackberry'.  This is supposed to
be the part where the limerick gets funny.  We shall see.

I am glad April is over.

On the other hand, I'll be unsubscribing soon as my email address fades
into the ether and I'll be away from #sinister probably for quite a while.
Sigh.

okay, I have once again managed to post without having anything to say.

OH, but I don't know if I like Legal Man, because the version I heard was
so bad that I couldn't even hear the singers.

Caddy smells like trees.

that is all.

love,
will