Sinister: I'll have a jacket potato with mine please

Scampi timothy at xxx.net
Tue May 2 11:04:30 BST 2000

hi,

Scary Women...
Mums with pushchairs in woolworths.  Definitely the scariest of all.  Where
ever I try and hide, they are there, bearing down on me at great speed with
the baby waving a mug tree that it grabbed in the previous aisle menacingly
at my legs.  Very scary.

On the buses...
Somebody mentioned a love affair on a national express coach and it just
made me wonder what it was about coaches as they have to be one of the most
uncomfortable ways of travelling around and yet they are this hotbed of lust
and love.  Everyone I know has had some sort of romantic adventure with a
complete stranger whilst driving down the M6, in fact friend of mine met his
girlfriend at leeds coach station while having a cigarette break on the trip
up to glasgow.  Hardly the most romantic setting really.  I think that they
must pump pheromones into the air conditioning  system or something.  Or
spike the sandwiches.

It's summer...
Yesterday was sooo nice.  I went into newcastle and sat in the street
outside monument metro station in the gorgeous sunshine armed with a mini
milk, and there was a steel pan band playing and all was really summery and
happy.  I like the summer.

scampi.x