Sinister: Get out of the office...

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Tue May 2 12:12:27 BST 2000

ello kiddywinks

LEGAL MAN:

Sounds like freedesign, in my world anyway, not that i know much about them
apart from a song Mr Kevan put on his tapetreetape, but that is what they
sound like.

Has the most fantastic over the top "animal" style drumming in the world.
Richard obviously thought, "i'm not going to get many chances to <cough>
give it some stick, may as well make the most of it"

RADIO 1 THINGY

Is anyone going who *isn't* on this list?  Following conversations over the
weekend and JAmes' post, we seem to have at least half of them.  Can someone
take a laptop and mobile type combination and then relay the whole shebang
to #sinister please, go on, you know you want to :)

WEEKENDS

In LUN-DING are GRATE (or in fact any weekends involving meeting up with you
lovely people).  ello to everyone who was at Baxendale drinking cheap
turkish lager, sorry i missed the sunday meetup, one has to be a dutiful
son-in-law once in a while.  Can't wait for the next one in 3 weeks time
!Y!A!Y!  Do we have a list of  WORLD TWEE PICNIC DAY picnics yet?  Go on
then, I'll compile a list if people want to send me details, yes that
includes you who are having little ones on your own or at your desk

SELLING OUT

Don't get me started...

SCARINESS

boys and girls aren't really scary, not the nice ones anyway, confusing,
yes, confused, prolly but hey, most of them won't bite, don't be a sadarse
like I was, flipping well talk to them, go on, make a sad old man happy :)

xoxo

CarsmileSteve

there had better be a bar at the new bands stage this year...
http://www.egroups.com/group/siniglasto