Sinister: mmm... the satisfaction...

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Tue May 2 17:08:12 BST 2000

...of deleting 200 or so sinister posts.
thats probably not a healthy reaction, or a good thing to admit,
judging by the tone of the few i did read, but i promise i'll try and
be good.

  on my way into the library to start aforementioned deleting task i
passed a boy i didn't recognise wearing a colourblind t-shirt, hello
if it was someone on here, and if it wasn't then this is just the
latest in a long line of foolish and unnecessary paragraphs typed by
my fair hands.

  now, i'm definitely on the don't want to hear it, don't want to
know anything fingers in the ears, lalalala i can't hear you side of
the fence, but if anyone in the vicinity isn't hopefully, there will
be some tunes from it played at a night i shouldn't admit my
involvment with, but you won't tell anyone, will you, on 11th may at
big hands, oxford road, manchester, emailly me for more details,
although there aren't really many yet.

just noticed that i didn't use a single full stop there, now i'm
really proud.

fiona's diy service
  having (once again) spent my holiday working for the fine company
that is homebase, i thought you might like me to share with you a
part of the experience that is dhopping in a diy store (hardware
store for our us viewers)

customer approaches information desk

customer: i wonder if you could help me
fiona: of course

customer launches into long and comlicated discourse about plumbing /
power tools / electrical faults ' etc.

fiona: (looking blank) i'll just get someone to help you with that

fiona mumbles something incoherent into tannoy

moments pass

customer: is anybody coming?
fiona: i'll call them again

fiona mumbles slightly more loudly and a great deal more assertively
into tannoy

moments pass, still no-one has arrived

customer: don't worry about it
fiona: i'll try and find someone for you
customer: don't bother, this is why i go to b+q, they're always
helpfull and they're cheaper
fiona: i'm very sorry...
customer: well its just not good enough, what's your name, i'll see
the manager next time i come in
fiona: but, but...

customer storms out
fiona cries

so remember, send all your diy queries to fiona c/o sinister etc.

thank-you for scrolling down this far, i wouldn't have bothered

love and jaffa cakes,       fiona

remember
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/worldofirnbru   a club for twee scottish
pop
 cheers to all the sinistereenies who have joined, everyone is
welcome in what is now the biggest irn-bru club on yahoo.
pleeease come and take a look, it'll brighen my day hugely.