Sinister: sunshine, lollipops and rainbows...um...what are the lyrics?

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Tue May 2 22:01:02 BST 2000

Dearest Sinister Darlings,
Heavenly nods to one and all again, i'm a bit scared
to write since you are all biting all of each others
heads off.
B+S are not selling out, please drop it.  All of their
releases were chart eligible and did chart, plus press
conferences aren't really a huge 'selling-out' concept
(unless it's to promote a product or summit).
Why dont you all wish the band well?  I hope for
nothing greater than the fame and prestige each
individual owns, give them credit for the years of
effort!  Sceptics.
I have an idea- if you think they're selling out,
don't buy the single till the week after release!  The
song's not that mainstream either...it's, well,
weirder...

On a lighter note, the narrow wizard wrote:
"My girlfriend scares me most of all, I'm not used to
being liked so much, I don't want to be the focus of
attention, I'm not worthy of it and I'm not
responsible enough to be"
Hey matey, it don't get any easier! 10 months and i'm
still petrified of my lass (and women in
general...shudder...so scary)
I understand why people may be gay- at least you konw
what's going through the other's mind...

"leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon"?
mmm...cinnamon.

to fiona:
"customer: don't worry about it
fiona: i'll try and find someone for you
customer: don't bother, this is why i go to b+q,
they're always
helpful and they're cheaper
fiona: i'm very sorry...
customer: well its just not good enough, what's your
name, i'll see
the manager next time i come in
fiona: but, but...
customer storms out"
yeah, i've heard stories like this...why are customers
such pricks?  It's not like you owe them anything,
tell them to go hike!

I have nothing else to say, my controversy has
outstripped me.
Hugs kisses and huge atari consoles to all,
love Niko
xxx

"Wake up! Time to die."
Leon, Blade Runner (my #1 fave film)