Sinister: crush the list crushes.

Denise Power dee at xxx.ie
Wed May 3 00:30:19 BST 2000

why do people always show off about getting a list crush and then try to
act all bashful about it. Do you check the place where they are kept every
day just to make sure its still there. Sheesh.
it really annoys me.
I think just to maintain a balance we should set up an anti list crush
thing called a list hate thing ; where we get to vote for the people whose
mail we hate the most, the ones we always delete without reading because
we
know that they'll either frustrate us or bore us to tears. PS this is just
a suggestion, you dont have to go and petition jeepster about it.
oh go on, write back angry spiteful yet surprisingly witty retorts. I need
something to jolt my shoulder back to an unsore position.
Oh, just so I don't leave on a bad note -
today the phone rang. I was scoffing yum venietta and said, look i'll ring
you back. But I forgot to ask who it was. So i spent my night which I had
reserved for grammar study on tracing that call.
twee injection : I had my CD player blaring as I always do when the folks
go off for a bit and I had a bit of a stroll out the back , something I
havent done since the swing was taken away and A centruy of Elvis was
blasting out my window and I heard a shuffle in the bushes , wwhich scared
me a little , thinking it was a burglar but infact it was jjust a cat.
^^^Isnt that just grate !!!!!
All this talk of B&S going pop is really boring now, can we just drop it ?
I'm sorry for the crossness of my tone.
Its the shoulder I tell you. i think I have heartburn in my shoulder.
You know you've studied too much greek when , you grab at the paper and
start doing the crossword and only the greek word comes to mind and not
the english at all.
And yet, ironically it is still not enough because when any 3 passages out
of

90

may come up, you never know enough greek. But in three weeks if anyone who
would like someone to read any euridides play in the original for a small
but instant fee, feel free to ask me, the resident anceint greek speaker.
Well I best get back to my genitive absolutes, - thats when every word has
a genitive ending to indicate a word like while, because, since at the
start of the sentence even though it is not written. No point in studying
that, I know it already, I'll do accusative of respect instead.
I love life.

do I have to do that ^^^ every time, I feel like I'm underestimating the
intelligence of the aduience by doing it even when I am doing it in a
pseudo sarcastic way in the first place.
Goodness, I'm a right nastybag tonight.
But I'm telling you. Sore shoulders can do that to a person.
you didn;t see the jockey of national velvet cracking jokes after her
nasty fall did you?
thats another thing, why is that film always on(well I think its
international velvet, when you intend toi take the teeniest study break
and you always end up wathcing the whole thing?
i just dont know.)
ouch

Disclaimer : the information which is obtained through a quiet perusal of
these emails should be absorbed by osmosis. Allow one to two
years for the genius of each and every intentional spelling mistake and
grammtical error to sink in for maximum effect. Recognising that Denise
sometimes embellishes stories and leans towards outright lies is important
for your own acumen of the holistic elements of the emails. Should your
knee get itchy whilst you read emails from Denise, she is completely
unresponsible unless of course, she happens to be tickling your knee. Then
it is right and proper to stick something smaller than your elbow into her
ear with the sole purpose to hurt her. That'll teach her.