Sinister: Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 12:41:25 +0100

Williams Adam (Mr A) Adam.Williams at xxx.uk
Wed May 3 12:41:16 BST 2000

What with all this polling malarkey going on for the finest B&S song yet
committed to plastic, are there any that you can't stand? I mean, we're
all fans and our loyalty shouldn't be called into question, but we also all
like to think of ourselves as discerning souls, so there must be a few that
(gasp!) we're not overawed by, yeah? Even the greatest songwriters will
have the good/average works outweighing the real gold, with a couple of
stinkers in to make life fair for inferior talents.
 Just thought I'd throw the idea in the mix for opinions. Personally, I find
Fox in the Snow mildly emetic, but there ya go. Anyone else have one
they have to skip, even if it means putting your coffee down and
getting up of the floor to do so?

> > > Anyhoo, can't let my Sinister cherry-popping be a wholly negative trip
 can I? So time to be good boy. This whole biz about coaches and romantic
 encounters: hmmm, not too sure. Maybe it's because these journeys over
 grey motorways through ever-reaching corridors of street-lit drizzle such
 soul-numbing endeavours we need to do something, anything to detach
ourselves from their reality. This may take the form of random flirting, it
may take the form of alcohol. Which may lead to random flirting. You see
where I'm going here? I'm trying to solve the list's half-fear of the
opposite sex. Get more drinking practice chaps and chapesses, but be
careful. And only if you're old enough, natch. Don't want to encourage
any illegality now do I?
 Alcopops are probably a good way to wean yourself into the giddy swirl.
When I were a lad we had to rely on two litre bottles of warm cider in a
nearby cemetery. You kids today don't know you're born...

 That's not much of an answer to how to get yourself talking to that
 girl/guy who 's in the seat next to you, I know, but it's better than
nothing.
 Shells are boring places to dwell inside for too long. There are worse
things
 in life than life itself. If you don't believe me, listen to a Bis record.

 Be slinky.
 a.