Sinister: girls ARE scary. Boys are scary too.

Toby Blake toby at xxx.uk
Wed May 3 14:41:31 BST 2000

Katy said:

> Scary girls, all of 'em.  I mean, who else would enjoy going out and
> listening to 'trance' music every night, pulling a minimum of 7
> highly-gelled blokes, buying new covers for their mobile phones and
> bringing their laptops to school?  Only scary girls.

Christ Almighty.  Is this what school is like these days?  Back in my
day, you only got slagged off about your trainers.  These days it
seems you have to be wary of laptop and mobile phone conformance too?
And that's before any mention of highly-gelled anything or trance.
Back in my day you had tunes you could hum, such as early Fall and My
Bloody Valentine, etc.  Youngsters these days, tsk.

Toby, 27 going on 87