Sinister: Chim-Chim-CherooOOOooooOOoo

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed May 3 16:04:45 BST 2000

Hello, my name is Luka, I live on the second floor.

You must all think I was born yesterday. No way has anyone heard the new B&S
album a month before the release date! You must think I'm stupid or
somefink.

I don't want "Winter Wooskie". As far as I'm concenered, they can stick
"Winter Wooskie" up their arses. But I haven't got a record player, so
that's me buggered.

What's it called when you stop being humble? I think that's what happened to
some of B&S. It's like a Smiths song - I just liked you more.

Hands up who remembers Derek Jarman? I'm not much of a one for his films,
but I could sit and listen to him talk for hours. Once he was talking about
the budget he had to make a Pet Shop Boys video and how he thought to
himself "Blimey, I could make a feature film for that money". The news that
Isobel was directing the "Legal Man" video made me think of that, I don't
know why. I hope the video's as dodgy as the promotional postcard I got the
other day. It looks like some ladies are going to kill a young gentleman.
It's on Disques Jeepster International! French is so sexy.

Nice to hear from Duke and Tim again. Things have certainly changed, because
I agree with most of what Duke said. By the way Duke, I don't normally do
interviews, but my lawyers have advised me to state that any resemblence to
persons living, dead or from Sidmouth is entirley coincidental. Actually,
the affectionate pen portrait you refer to was inspired by the thought of
Keith "giving it some chimney". Are The Visitors really going to release an
album? Sell-outs.

love,

Peter