Sinister: beheading the bored and the boring ones but not the band

Glen glen.mitchell at xxx.com
Wed May 3 17:00:55 BST 2000

Hey yo

That thing with that girl... you don't want to hear about it. (No joke, you
actually don't) All this talk of B&S selling out is making me sick, if they
do (which they won't) they'll be going against everything they stood for
back in the day. "Another Century Of Fakers" comes to mind.

Anyway I was supposed to write a creative essay (ie story) for before
Christmas and I'm thinking I need to start it. I was going to copy the story
off "Lazy Line Painter Jane", but I decided against it. If anyone has any
creative ideas mail me.

I had a dream last night that Belle And Sebastian REALLY DID sell out, so
much so that Isobel and Sarah appeared on the front cover of Maxim, and all
the 13 year old boys who buy it were putting pictures of the twee ones on
their walls. Then everyone on Sinister came and killed the band, beheaded
Stuart M and put his head on a big spike and paraded it through London.
Obviously this will never happen. We hope...

Glen