Sinister: Girls are scary, boys are scary...

Mr Smiley smiley at xxx.uk
Wed May 3 13:42:18 BST 2000

... but nobody is more scary than maniacs.

    I've been having maniac incidents this week you see. Like today, I was
walking home from school and there were three scary looking men standing
around looking shifty. As I walked rapidly past, one of them asked me if I
had a light, to which I replied the negative and hurried on. This, in
itself, is not too scary, I understand. But the reason I was in such a hurry
to put quite a bit of distance between myself and these men is that one of
them, not the one looking for a light, was holding what I can only describe
as.... a big, fuck off knife. It was like a machete. And he was just
brandishing it in broad daylight on a busy street at lunchtime. Obviously as
maniacs go they weren't very good, because real maniacs make the effort to
conceal any 8 inch blades they have about them.
    And then the other day I was walking down my street and this yoof was
going the other way, and as we passed he spat. Imagine a Dickensian London
scene where there's a guy in a top hat and a worker from the workhouse spits
at his feet as he walks past. Except that I wasn't wearing a top hat and I
know this yoof and he is absolutely loaded. He is a maniac, because he
nutted a friend of mine without any good reason. But I find it quite funny
that he likes to swagger around pretending he's from da ghetto, wearing his
sports gear bought from Oxfam for the tough ghetto look. And driving around
in his car with some bangin choons on occasionally stopping to nut people.
He's not from the ghetto though, I know where he lives. He's from a plush
leafy middle class suburban estate.

Cheery bye,
Mike
Email - smiley at rebelmonkey.freeserve.co.uk