Sinister: That is not very twee

Chris Paluch keleidoscopic at xxx.com
Wed May 3 22:18:25 BST 2000

Hello Sinister People,

I think the hate list idea is a bad idea.  It is
better to be bitter and not tell other people.  In
fact I can not imagine anything less twee than making
a hate or dislike list, because it is extremely
indirect and mean, and finding out you are disliked
and finding it out from a secondary source is an
extremely terrible experiance.  I mean alot of us
people on sinister are highly sensitive people, and
that is part of the reason we do like B&S so much.
Yeah people should not talk about if they get on the
crush list, but to make a hate list is just plain
evil, and can really hurt somebody.  You may not like
somebodys posts, but it is better that they do not
know it, and you just delete the post and go on with
your day.  I mean a hate list is not very twee.   Plus
if you do not like someone, and they are not a good
writer it is not thier fault, some people just are
not.  I had to write because i was fairly upst by the
idea, really I have nothing else to say.

Chris

=====
The sole member of the Lost Letter Society
A society dedicated to turtle lovers everywhere.
Http://www.mp3.com/LostLetterSociety