Sinister: b&s on mtv??

Kristen Mullarkey kmulla1 at xxx.edu
Thu May 4 04:06:45 BST 2000

Hey all,
    I hardly ever write, and I bet your all real upset (you better be!) but
I am always enlightened by your lovely stories. So you are now wondering why
I put that subject huh? and your also thinking, will this girl get on with
it already. Well... see I was thinking, If we could like start a petition
for B&S to make a video that would be MTV worthy. OK, wait before you start
screaming MTV is propaganda, full of sellouts etc. really think about it how
cool would it be to see the best band ever on and it would like totally flip
the regularly viewers out and instantly turn them into avid listeners.
That's one of my many plans to do when I take over the world! It is a
realistic plan because I work at MTV in the presidents office, so I am
constantly giving her hints on Non-MTV music, and she listens and smiles but
I keep trying to get her to change the station, I am telling you it will
happen, just wait!
    So, um... well I was also wondering for the people in the UK and
surrounding and down to Italy, if you can give me an info on good shows or
like a cheap place to stay (floor of your place maybe?). I am going to be
all around from may 24- June 16.  If anyone comes to NYC I can help you just
the same.
    Here is my little sad b&s story, I have a friend who just got put into
rehab, but not your normal rehab he got taken out to a monastery out in the
woods, he can't have visitor or letters, nothing. I don't know how religion
will stop you from doing drugs but I hope it works. So before he left he
especially came over and said to me, "hey I listened to b&s, because you
said I would love it" and I was all happy, and then he says "they only allow
me to take a limited amount of personal items to the place, so I decided to
take all the b&s I could find on such short notice."  (sniffle, sniffle) Now
if that is not a sign there the best then I don't know what is!

Well hope you are all well and for myself I end college in two weeks and I
am a little nervous but I make it through, don't loose sleep over it, I will
be fine.

Later tator tots
~~Kristen~~

*I am a cute and nice girl, who has good music taste, please give me a
home.*