Sinister: This old heart of mine,been broke a thousand times

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Thu May 4 03:02:55 BST 2000

Sinister treats,

I'm restless!So I figure I'll bug you all for a bit.You don't mind sir,do
you? Help me with this zipper,kind sir?..its stuck...Maybe Belle&Sebastian
haven't changed at all,maybe its you, ma'am,uh huh?(Nah,come on,they have to
change,its only natural,they are 'broadening their horizons' err yes..)This
happens when you let yourself over analyze too much,just slap that belly and
ride the wave.My brothers and sisters,summer is on it's way. Well,I suppose
if you're stuck in an igloo,like my Arctic Family up north..you have
reason,but the rest of you..you're to be sent to the lambasting
room,immediately.I also realise this kind of cheeriness will cause one of
you to throttle me in my sleep,thanks.All with a smile on my face,babycakes!
We should spend less energy focused on the band selling out,and more time
imagining them naked.Didn't Honey once promise us a calendar,or was that a
dream?

Congratulations Sinister FC!My sons,my sons! Oooh,that shows them nasty NME
eh?Ah,you're all so cute.I seriously dig those football uniforms.I spotted
an Erica peering glamorously between all those layers of hot sweaty
bodies,lucky girl.I think the 'pasty faced vegan' comment is just about the
funniest thing I ever heard! Friggin sour grapes that NME is isn't it?
Trying to mask their jealousy with all those bitchy piddly-poo sarcastic
remarks at Struan.The poor boy had just worked up an awful sweat (deep
breath)and wanted to relax,not be assaulted with questions!Besides,how
boring can that get?He was there for vacation,let him have his enjoyment.And
of COURSE he wasn't wearing NIKE shoes,DUH...Struan only wears 6 inch Manola
stilettos,and he's got the calves for them.It's Like A Heatwave...(burning
in my heart)
I FINALLY saw this Gregory's Girl movie you've all been going on about for
years.What a load of geeks!HA.How I laughed.But bless the little hot-pants
they wore for their football uniforms.I suppose those are the relationships
and crushes you look back upon when you're old and go 'oh,how sweet' but in
the meantime,dear lord!(Is that how geeky & lovesick I appear then,to my
crushes? Oh yeesh..kill me now then please.)Now,those boys would crumple for
sure if you ever tried to talk to them.Do you think Stuart had that gawky
stage? I was imagining him being the skinny tall boy with the ginger afro
picking his nose.Yum yum! Those pretty faces will be the death of me.
Being poor sucks.If I had Stuarts talents,(and to enjoy that job)you can be
sure I'd make as much money as possible and buy an island complete with
dancing boys.The rest I'd donate to charity,naturally.Hey,at least the kids
are paying money for an extended dick slap,what else are they going to spend
those dollars on...jellybeans,cigarettes? some glittery lipgloss?

i'll crawl back in my hole now,
(but not without a kiss first,mwah)
genevieve xx

p.s
sinister toronto people that i was supposed to meet up with a few weeks ago:
it turned out to be a bit of a disaster,couldnt contact anyone :(
Fairsdos,they say. But if i ever make it down there again..