Sinister: saturday night, dance, i like the way you move, pretty baby......

Paula Cullen p.cullen at xxx.com
Thu May 4 13:46:54 BST 2000

hola,

i'm *not* new.

i was wondering...
if b&s sell out, does that mean that they will start having to hang out in
Londons Trendy Met Bar?
will Beanz be forced into a love tryst with one (or both) of the Appleton
sisters?
will Isobel be seen on the arms of Jamie Theakston and Goldie on
alternating weeks?
will Mick constantly surround himself with a bevvy of beauties and appear
in a list of Scotlands Most Eligible Bachelors?
oh wait, hang on.......

on an entirely different note, i noticed a lot of people on this list have
been dissing townies lately.
that makes me sad.
i kinda like townies, though obviously not the type who would actually
*kill* you for looking crooked at them, even *i* have to admit that those
ones are a *little* scarey.
no, i mean the type who favour baaaad bubble perms and strappy silver
sandals in november even though their legs look like two chunks of corned
beef.
and dont get me started about the girls. boom boom etc.

of late, i have been mostly hanging out in what i suppose you would call
townie pubs and clubs.
they are great fun really, you know.
at this stage i have developed somewhat of a rapport with the townies.
they laugh at my taste in music and clothes.
loudly, of course.
and i laugh at theirs.
inwardly, of course.
i dont fancy having to get all my teeth replaced.
again.

"legal man"?
hasn't got a patch on "tocas miracle"....

Queen P.

p.s. so cheapster chat is closing then?
shit. i really wont sleep tonight now.