Sinister: Welcome to my world

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Fri May 5 19:50:39 BST 2000

Hello fluffy friends,
It's been a while since my last post, I have been reading all yours with
interest but I guess I was a bit busy to write on sooo many interesting
things going on those weeks.
I have been arguing with one of my very good friends all week (so I was busy
indeed), and it left me very tired and confused and upset, I guess. I say
"all week" cos he's in Spain and it's been a sort of virtual argument, you
see? email and phone...yerk, really awful. But I will sort it out this
week-end, I hope. I hate feeling so upset about it.
Anyway, it's sunny today, finally spring is reaching London (I've been
waiting for it so much!!!) and makes me feel lighter...
I haven't got a clue of what i'm gonna do this week-end (apart from sleeping
to recover that long office-week), probably walk around, get a few CDs and
get out once, as usual. Isn't it a sort of routine, well I think so...Maybe
go to the cinema, yeah...
OK stop whining, I'm not such in a good mood today and I don't have to be a
pain just because I feel melancholic, have I?
Oh, I've been trying to conect to the chat and it didn't work...mmmm...is it
me or the server? cos I think I've done everything ok but then...Not my
day...
Have a very nice week-end, love to you all
Elena