Sinister: ba,ba,ba,ba,baw,baw,baw,baw,bawbag

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Fri May 5 19:38:15 BST 2000

l'il babychris said >>I've also cried at dumb films. I found the end of cool
running really happy/sad, if you get it.
oh chris, cool runnings not only made me laugh, but bawl my eyes out too!
it is soo cool! but i watched the blair witch project later that day, which
was a let down....

> top CHOONS!!!
>
> 1) entire delgados album, the GRATE eastern  I AGREE, T'IS FAB
> 2) your no rock and roll fun, by sleater kinney WOO HOO, a s-k fan!!
> 3) the new bis material - it's got a real 80's jd
> sound to it.... AND YOU LIKE BIS, THIS IS TOO GOOD!
> 4) beagle man, I s'pose  IT'S GRRRRRRRRRREAT!! AS TONY THE TIGER WOULD SAY
> 5) shoot speed kill light AGAIN, I AGREE

sory to hear you're leaving chris, will you still be able to stay on the
sini-list??
oh yeah, loooooooooove ali g!!  big up the sinister massive!!

adios,
littlebelleXXX

ps it is now two and a bit weeks til my higher exams, and how much revision
have i done???  none.  this is not good, help me someone!!!!