Sinister: just gimme indi rawk!

julesmarkham julesmarkham at xxx.net
Fri May 5 20:21:33 BST 2000

hi fluffy ones
just got back from a trek to London, where
i saw Lou barlow on stage for 2 hours singing
lots of sebadoh/FI songs and picking up
waifs and strays along the way (there was a lad called... Andrew
who had a lovely fluffy jumper, so i had to adopt him! and a girl called
Sarah who was
too short to see Lou over the crowd so, you see, I had to pick her up and
carry her around,
then Andrew got jealous, so I had to carry him around for a while too, and
there was that guy in the
queue who sang harmonies really well... )
then I slept on another adoptees floor, and took someone round Camden
market.
i think i had a few fox days there,
I got the coolest job too! I start Monday, selling ice cream from a barrow
attached to a
tricycle! So if any sinisterines find themselves in Stratford on Avon
between now and
November, look out for a red haired lass with an ice cream stall flying a
kite
(gotta have a sales pitch!)
jules x
(streets are uneven when you're down)