Sinister: is it wicked not to breakdance?

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Sat May 6 22:23:14 BST 2000

hey folks
just got back from the glasgow picnic (most of which took place in the
pub) and we thought we'd say hi (sweetie came round for some hot
chocolate) so ermm ...hi.

<sweetie>
'lo
how art we all this fine eve??
i is simply super!!  :)
and what a super day i had 2  :)

<owen>
yes a super day but the sun was out and now I've got a really red nose...I
look even sillier than usual (those who know me will know that that's very
silly)

<sweetie>
ach he doesnae look *that* silly  ;P
ooh aye
didnae know what to say
but then *ah!* inspiration!!! (well- owen)
i may pop down down to london
possibly maybe  :)
to celebrate
well...the start of my highers...oh woe :(
still...STUDY LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

<owen>
'fraid I won't be at the picnic on the 20th though as I have a bloody exam
that day (yes a saturday....bastards) still it's my last ever exam so at
least there's something to be pleased about

<sweetie>
well that is all fae us
for now neway!!!

bysie bye
xox

<owen>
bye <ins sweetie> ooh original...

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy
eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon