dublin/Re: Sinister: Kebabs and Catchphrase

nessa nessa_fmjod at xxx.com
Sun May 7 10:52:43 BST 2000

hello

I think this is the sort of thing that gets on honey's because although
it has a lot to do w/ b+s it doesn't *really* at the same time... there
are a lot of people from Dublin/Ireland on the list and if there is
going to be meet ups and picnics everywhere for the new
album release we should have one here too.
Only mostly when you try to organise this kind of stuff on the jeepster
board people don't really read it so the mailing list is better. Anyway.
I'm proposing: a park, a picnic, on the 5th or the 4th because
as far as I can remember thats a bank holiday weekend. Park: preferably
one in town like stephen's green or iveagh park, behind harcourt st. anymore
suggestions? or does someone else want to organise this because I'm slightly
useless at this kind of stuff.

>I am also launching a campaign against Is**el Ca***ell from a well known
>group. Leaflets will be distributed around the glasgow area with the Anti
>Pigeon McNuggets message and on the reverse, a luvverly picture of a donner
>kebab with Isobels face in the salad bit and the word EVIL in big nasty
>black lettering a the top.

Pamela, you are a gruesome and disturbed girl. but you are also very funny.

nessa
xxxx

---