Sinister: It only figures that I'd ride my bike into wet cement

GardeningAtNight at xxx.com GardeningAtNight at xxx.com
Mon May 8 03:50:30 BST 2000

David who is obviously heartless said:
<< I will also cross myself off the list of people who go skipping in
meadows with bunnyrabbits.  I trust no explanation is required. >>

I want an explanation.  How can you resist bunny rabbits?  I saw one chasing
another up a hill yesterday on my way home and it made me go weak and say
"awwwwwwww."

Sarah said:
<< * Sometimes it takes a while for my friends to be converted. One close
 friend for whom I made a B&S mix tape in December phoned me last week to
 tell me she’d finally realized their genius. She said, “what’s that band
you
 sent me? Sebastian Bach? [she doesn't read labels well] They’re in my
 walkman all the time now, I love the part about the gay brother standing up
 with a sailor friend at his sister’s wedding!” My listcrush vote goes to
the
 cutie who can tell me who Sebastian Bach is. >>

I can't exactly say who he is but I know of him.  He was in a band called the
Last Hard Men.  Of course, when I was 12 years old I did a slide show on my
then-favorite band (er, the Smashing Pumpkins) and mentioned that band too.
I noticed my teacher giving me a funny look when I said the name but I
thought she just didn't like rock music.  Whenever I see his name mentioned I
laugh for a good long time, it's probably because of his 80's hairdo.  But
I'm not a cutie so I probably won't get your (or anyone's for that matter -
wah!) listcrush vote.

About selling out: don't be silly.

About Jen: I'm just going to assume that all the booze you've had lately has
destroyed your memory, so that's why I haven't gotten a letter from you about
boys and why football sucks and all that grate Jen stuff.

About Legal Man: I don't know why I'm so weird about these things, but for
some reason I keep putting off calling the radio station on New Music Sunday
and requesting Legal Man.  I really doubt they've got it but the guy is
British so maybe I'd get some sympathy from him.  Or a good smacking.
Probably that.  I don't think the cover art is much different than regular
B&S, it's sort of like LLPJ.  I quite like it.  Who's in the picture, though?

About twee: In the online dictionary it says "(chiefly British) sweet."

About why age 15 is crap: I've been all hyped up about going to the Apples in
Stereo gig this Friday, but then I read in the listings that it's 18+.  Does
anyone know how much clubs usually enforce this, or if they'll let me in with
a parent, or if I need to speak with them beforehand and make an arrangement?
 I'll cry if I can't go.  And it's wrong to make girls cry.  So, please help
me if you can.

Samantha