Sinister:twee indeed

Ryannanbi at xxx.com Ryannanbi at xxx.com
Mon May 8 04:00:54 BST 2000

     Hello everyone.  My name is ryan and this is my first post.  I promised
myself to save this wonderfully special moment(smiles) until i had a reason
to introduce myself. And after reading david's wonderful essay on the
definition of twee...or at least his interpretation...i feel  awfully
refreshed and am deciding to post.  I can't continue without saying i am a
little tiny bit anxious being a newcomer, but everyone just seems so gosh
darn nice and twee...
     Really i don't have much more to add besides i am about to turn 22, love
to write and play music, live in New Jersey(ugh), and am obviously quite into
Belle and Sebastian.
     About that post, though...there was just something about the eloquence
of  david's post that...well...it's a bit brilliant, i think anyway.
     Thats all.  I wish a had a great story to tell ...or at least a funny
joke, but for now i'll take my chances with this ridiculously bland first
attempt at making new friends with other B&S enthusiasts(its quite hard to
find them around here).
       with love and
        other warm feelings,
         ryan