Sinister: Today I met the girl i'm going to marry

Steven Kado steven.kado at xxx.ca
Mon May 8 17:18:19 BST 2000

fuck this twee shit ...how dull.

yesterday my friend jesse and i were throwing grapes at the flying rats in
the park.  filthy beasts those pigeons.  although we never hit one we did
make them abandon their silly looking courtship displays for a moment to
avoid our airborne fruit.  and then they ate the fruit we threw.  so in a
way we were feeding the pigeons.  but feeding them violently.  with force.
grrrr.

on to real things:  i don;t think the legal man cover is that much of a
departure from belle and sebastian covers of yore.  where TBWTAS is the
green cover and IYFS is the red cover and LLPJ is the pink cover this is the
white cover.  but the lettering is a different colour...which is the only
problematic bit.  i think it looks great.

it'd be so good if B&S put out instrumental albums, that'd be so felt.
yeah!  hatcha!

too bad we're talking about selling out.  i mean, i was on the elvis
costello list back when i was in highschool and every so often selling out
would rear its ugly head and i mean...elvis costello is 50!  selling out?  i
mean come on.  thats just silly y'all.  word.

so yes, from one point of view, elvis sold out in 1978....can you imagine
how tedious that list could be when that thread came up?  ack.

i went to a punk show the other day and i'm all hyped up on nation of
ulysses now.  the drummer cracked his hand open on his ride cymbal and bled
everywhere.  it was bouncing on the snare drum and soaking the carpet and he
had to go to the hospital and get stiches after playing the show.  and he
bled all over his nation of ulysses t-shirt, which made it soo cool as a
t-shirt.  its the one where they're combing their hair in the mirror.  woo.

i'm thinking of removing my sweat glands.  they're so uncouth and gross.  i
hate that since its summer i can't dance without shedding pounds of water.
it spoils my good shirts and makes me have to wash things more.  fucking
sweat.  its worse than pigeons. or hag eels.

s  t  e  v  e  n  !  !    k  a  d  o  !  !  !  !  !