Sinister: steve lamacq save my soul

Glen glen.mitchell at xxx.com
Mon May 8 20:57:19 BST 2000

Hello there tweenies

I've just heard Legal Man again on Steve Lamacq (a fine character) and
realised it is truly grate, with a capital b. On this twee thing, twee is
what you want it to be, if you're sensitive, caring, loving, sincere,
truthful, cute, sweet, nostalgic, happy sometimes, depressed sometimes, then
you're twee. mostly you need that certain honest gleam in your eyes. I read
somewhere once that the typical twee B&S fan "sits on his bed playing a
battered acoustic guitar, smoking funny cigarettes."

Glen

"when I grow up, I want to be a twee."