Sinister: Contemporary Political Ideologies (yeah, as if!)

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Mon May 8 21:43:27 BST 2000

Hello folksies!

a few items on the agenda today...

*Glasgow Picnic*

Thanks to everyone who turned up, it was a lovely day. Thanks to Ally for
making us all climb the fence into Kelivingrove Park's bandstand because he
didn't realise the gate was open at the other end <grin>.

Thanks to everyone who turned up (if I miss anyone, please slap me) being:
Sweetie, Owen, Ally, Callum, Baby Chris Crystally Bollocks <grin>, Jamie,
Martin (I think, sorry if I'm wrong), Matt, Debbie, Pamela the Toffiecrisp,
Lisa 'Southern Comfort Advert' Walker, Nicky (I think), JenOwl (who favoured
us all with her first time pubbing), Ailsa, Neil, Iain (possibly Ian), and I
think that's all. If I forgot you, please accept my humblest apologies.

I sort of left after we meandered into the pub (since the 'carry-out' people
never returned) because I'm not really a pub person and it was too hot and
smoky (my eyes were running like bastards). Sorry if anyone was disappointed
at a lack of Jason-ness afterwards (although I'm sure I wasn't missed
<grin>). I hope some of the pictures Calumn and Jamie took appear online
soon.

And a special message to all of you on #sinister:

The people who were snogging each other is not my right to tell.  If they
reveal it themselves, then fine, but otherwise, stop hassling me!!!! <grin>

*Daphnie And Celeste*

Aren't these two little buggers rather rude. After saying 'Ooh, stick you,
your mamma too, and your daddy' they now accuse us of being ugly. Aren't
they just *not* twee at all!!! <grin> They should be grounded.

*Sinister Uniforms*

This started as a joke topic between me and Owen, but got me thinking. What
does everyone think of the idea of a Sinister T-Shirt. Maybe a small
'Sinister' on the front and "IT'S WHERE WE LIVE" in big letters on the back?
Perhaps some little bunnies or something?

*Twee sign*

I'm afraid I can't remember who the original idea was from, but I really
like the idea of taking a "TWEE" sign to a B&S gig and holding it up at
certain moments. I hope you don't mind me nicking the idea and putting it
into practise...

*Soulwax*

Anyone going to see Soulwax in Glasgow on Thursday night at King Tut's?

*PRML SCRM*

I actually quite like Primal Scream to tell the truth, although I do feel
XTRMNTR was their weakest output in ages. I wear my MTHR FCKR T-Shirt with
pride <grin>

Okies, I'll leave now :)

Byeeeeeeeeee

--Jason Andreas