Sinister: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh. ooh.

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Mon May 8 22:28:24 BST 2000

Hewwo,

Isn't my subject line not at all grate?

I should be in bed, it's a school night, and I go to bed at half nine, but
not tonight. Tonight I will be naughty and post to sinister at ten past ten.

I keep getting mistaken for a prefect in school, because of my B&S and Gentle
Waves badges. Oops.

Oh I went to record fair testerday and got Panic by the Smiths on vinyl, Cool.

In RE today I made a silly billy of myself. Hmm. We were getting work
experience lectures (in RE for some reason). Well, it all started when I was
thinking about how someone on sinister said that they thought brothels were
places where broth was given to homeless people.

 So I though, maybe, I could do my work experience in a homeless hostel, or
soup kitchen, if I couldn't get a hospital or something cool. So I blurted
out to the hard kid next to me "D'you think I could do work experience in a
soup kitchen or a brothel or something". Then realised what I'd said. But by
this time she'd told the teacher, so he prolly thinks I'm a little budding
slut, and everyone was laughing, then I made it worse when I said that I'd
been confused for a moment and thought it was a homeless place. Eeeeeee.

On twee, and tweeness. A lot of people say I'm twee, but I still like to make
dirty jokes (even if I don't know what they mean), and sometimes I hit people
( well, once and IT WAS SELF DEFENCE), and I went in a pub once. I also like
Bunty and snails and owls and foxes and baby cats and knitting and running
around in fields and playing pass the parcel for my fourteenth brithday
party, and I still have dolls and they all have names, and I drink ribena and
try to get my friends to play hopscotch, and wear knee high socks, though,
and some people think that's pretty twee, though I just can't be any other
way, though I have tried.

I think twee is just being kind and nice, and not always hitting back, and
trying to help people even if they're bad to you, and being quite sensitive,
and being gentle and a bit of a wuss, but knowing when to stand up and fight
at the right times. But maybe I'm completely wrong, or something.

Oh yeah, and B&S ARE twee, and grate and that's why I love them to bits.

Hugs,
Jen

Ps. It's sunny, so i don't have grey skin anymore, like my friends say I do.