Sinister: Edinburgh - Princes St Gardens Picnic - June 10

Wayne Fortune wayne_fortune at xxx.com
Tue May 9 12:12:51 BST 2000

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know thate there is going to be a huge
(I hope!) picnic in Princes Street Gardens in
Edinburgh on 10 June.  Everyone is welcome and we are
going to meet at 12 noon next to the Scott Monument,
and then proceed to Princes Street Gardens for lunch,
games and sing-songs!!  Yipee!!

Please come along.

Lots of love
Ba Ba