Sinister: before it all vanishes

marc_bloomfield at xxx.org marc_bloomfield at xxx.org
Tue May 9 13:40:32 BST 2000

Hello all,

I've been lurking round these climes for a couple of months now, and
only plucked up the courage to actually post something when I was
automatically unsubscribed because a server conked out (or something).
I feel the need to be heard, even if I have very little to say, before
the opportunity is taken away because something broke.

I'm not actually sure what to say without provoking a big argument, so
I'll keep it all a bit brief...

Er, very brief actually, because I've had a real stinker of a
day/week/month/year, and there's no point complaining in the happy
world of Sinister (ironic? maybe...).

Well, as far as little introductions go, I think that was particularly
little. But, just as a quick sideline, I recently moved to London from
the town they call Brightlingsea, and I'm hating it because I don't
know anywhere good to go. If anyone's got any ideas about somewhere
that doesn't cost the earth, please please please e-mail me (privately,
obviously), as it's depressing spending all my cash on booze with no
entertainment in sight... Although tonight I have Goldie's 'Timeless'
to listen to which arrived today (the 2CD version - yay!). I've no idea
of there's anyone else out there who actually likes d&b, but it'd be
nice to know I'm not completely on my own about that.

Sorry if I've bored everyone here. I'm not very good at this sort of
thing.

Marc.