Sinister: This machine kills fascists

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Tue May 9 15:22:39 BST 2000

ello lovely people

I think the recent spate of lovely weather has been caused by my listening
to Legal Man LOTS.  I'm sure that it is burning the clouds away due to it's
extremely SUNNY NATURE, oh and the fact that it's got lots of "ba"s in,
which always promote nice weather.

All together, "baababababa babababa ba bababaa"

Somebody (sorry, memory like a sieve) asked if the band would do Top of the
!P!O!P!s, to which in every article i've seen it mentioned to them they've
said "too bludy right we would" AND WHO CAN BLAME THEM.

They might get to stand next to Daphne and Celeste (the Milli Vanilli of the
21st Century IMHO) and they can sing "you UGLI" to <insert your least
favourite band member (and her cello) here>.

I still have this weird feeling that they're going to open for oas*s at
their wembley gigs in July, don't ask me why, just one of those feelings...

The Glasgow "picnic" (is PUBnic a word?  can it be one?) sounded like a lot
of fun, although proves again that you must be a world class drinker to keep
up with the glasgow mob, and good to see them getting jen off to a flying
start on her boozing career.

Chris and Ferris mentioned Billy Bragg and i will mention him again just to
keep honey happy :)

billy bragg billy bragg billy bragg

I saw  him do"all you fascists are bound to lose" at Glasto last year with
"the blokes" and it does rock, but i think it's a woody guthrie song, but i
might be wrong(??!?).
<advert>Hopefully he'll be there again this year.  If you're thinking of
going to glasto, click on the link at the bottom of this mail </advert>

Last time i posted i said:

S*LL*NG O*T, Don't get me started...

When what i really meant was "i'd like everyone to express what i'm thinking
but in a much clearer and more expressive manner than i could ever possibly
manage so I can just sit and nod and look clever"

So thank you everyone for that :)

xoxo

CarsmileSteve

mmmmm, hot and spicy cider....