Sinister: hot feet

sweetie something sweetie_something at xxx.com
Tue May 9 16:19:35 BST 2000

sinister

some irrelevant info:
im sitting here in denny library
coz of some reasons

anyway
on with the email

the meetup:
was super fun
everyone was lovely
i would list names
but id feel silly coz id probably miss some out or get them wrong due to my
rubbish memory
cant wait till the next one
edinburgh here i come...
:)

i paid £1 for 1/2hr net access  :/

theres these kids from my school sitting behind me at a table doing work or
something
but talking more
and one of them keeps talking about wanting a go on this machine
and i can feel her reading my email
*RAH*

time is short
so i must be off very shortly