Sinister: smicknik. au revoir, cheerio......

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Wed May 10 10:03:23 BST 2000

This is probly my final mail. I might mail tomorrow.
it might be too painful. I thought about a really
pretentious end to this mail (I hear that the list has
one massive pretentious tosser - see papercuts 'top 3
of the millenium', and someone will stand out, I
assure you...)
The picnic was interesting. I didn't go to the pub. I
went home after stealing some of jason's fantastic
sweety supply. and sweetie supply.
they kept staring at me when I was in george swuare
bfore they said hello, and they were damn frighting.
I found the people quite normal. except the lunatic
with the rugrats socks and giant towel. and
ow(HUGHGRANT)en reminds me of someone.
I've been inspired to do 2 things.
1) - give up alchohol.
2) - get a haircut.

the new album...... well, I only heard it once, so I
can't really judge it yet......... but I liked belles
song....It all sounded a bit odd, but that could have
been due to the *quality* of the picnics makeshift
stereo (my personal stereo, and jens speakers...)
the word 'SHITESOUNDQUALITY' comes to mind.
I wanted to get drunk too.

but I learnt to play the lonlyness.... and am intent
on getting it into my (temporary) bands set.... heck,
after king tuts, If I actually do play (they
threatened to throw me out, due to my non-appreciation
of liam gallagchers swagger) I'm going to announce myu
retirement at the end. then get a decent band who
don't thing that the world rebvolves aropund brit -
rock/pop from 1995-1998.

has anyonw noticed that amERICA IS five months behind
everyone else?

I'm scared once again, about life and having no plans
whatsoever. except for to go to the edinburugh picnic.
and pop down to london sometime, and say hello. I hear
that you have a scene down there, while ally or
someone agreed with me that in glasgow its just mostly
normasl people who like the music..... as opposed to
sequin studded TWEE folk.
It no secret that I don't like twee. if twee is being
an adult who chases butterflies in fields, and makes
daisy chains, to seem childish and inocent, then I
don't like it. If, however, it is someone who is
genuinely innocent, and a bit naive, then fine, and I
thought jens summation of it was quite good.

anyway. I have to go. thanks people for the
GRRRREEEEAATTT year and a half. some advice people
have given me has been helpful, and kind. and thanks.

bye.
signing off, possibly 4 the last time.

chris.

ps. - sweeties real name is (evil cackle)...