Sinister: for london listees only.

Hester, Mark (ELS) m.hester at xxx.uk
Wed May 10 12:30:11 BST 2000

Dear all (but especially Sam),
"Of course London's a big place.
It's a very big place, Mr Shadrack. A man could lose himself in London. Lose
himself. Lose himself. Lose himself in London!", but I don't really think
that it merits two picnics on the same day in two different places.  Much as
I love Greenwich and the opportunity to stand in both eastern and western
hemisphere simultaneously, we heard from Mark Casarotto that the picnic was
going to be at Primrose Hill, which is grate, because I've never been there
before.  I know it's really close to Regents Park and the zoo tho', and I've
been there lots of times, speshly when I was really small.  As for what to
bring, I was thinking of wine.  And tortilla chips.  Not sure what else.

Time to disappear in a puff of smoke,

The Grandpont Genie.